100% Remote Java Solutions Architect
Fully remote - can work from anywhere in the US
If you are an experienced Senior or Lead Software Engineer or Architect with Java, Spring or Spring Boot, and SQL experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are a nationwide leading software services company. For over 30 years we've helped 10,000+ clients across the country and are rapidly growing organically and through acquisitions. We're at a point now where we're looking to establish our core team and leaders to add value quickly and create a culture around.
We are looking to hire a solutions architect and the ideal candidate is looking for a company that can help them grow their career, not only with our variety of different projects utilizing multiple tech stacks for tech skills development, but also professional development and promotions. We're looking for someone we can plug and play across multiple applications every 6-8 months or so with great communication skills to speak directly with clients and company executives.
We use world class technology applications and always look to push the envelope for innovation and ways to make us stand out above the competition.
What You Will Be Doing
- Providing support, problem-solving, and consultative services to clients by maintaining and supporting all integration related network connections
- Assisting with customer integration maintenance and upgrades
- Building productive client relationships and take responsibility for client satisfaction
- Maintaining good rapport with integration partners
- Managing the service request process including tracking, escalation, and completion of requests in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Collaborating with internal and external teams on the clients behalf
- Collaborating with development and product teams to provide input on product functionality and product defects
- Providing an outstanding client experience and identifying opportunities for an improved client experience beyond the initial encounter
- Working on special projects as required
What You Need for this Position
- Java (Java8)
- Cloud exp. (Azure ideally)
- Hands on experience with different storage solutions (i.e. SQL Database(s), NoSQL such as MongoDB, Hadoop, Redis, etc.)
- Container Technologies (i.e. Kubernetes / Docker) and API Models (i.e. Swagger, OpenAPI)
- Strong understanding of REST and JSON best practices
- Junit testing
- IoC / DI
- Hibernate / JPA
What's In It for You
- 100% Remote work
- Working with new and emerging Technology
- Flexible work/life balance
- Full Benefits
- 401k Match
- Competitive Salary and annual Bonus!
- And More!
So, if you are a Lead, Senior or Java Architect, please apply today! You can also e-mail your resume directly to Luke.Holm@
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Luke HolmEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : LH4-1705607L305 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Luke Holm - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.