We are hiring Operators for the World's Leading Battery Manufacturer in Commerce, GA. These batteries are being installed on Ford F-150 Lightning & Volkswagen ID.4 as we speak! Apply right now for an immediate job offering with a competitive pay rate and room for advancement!
Role & Responsibilities
Cell Assembly Production Operator I works in routine, following standard procedures under supervision. He/She uses the equipment and computerized systems to produce, evaluate, and package semi-finished goods of lithium-ion batteries. Responsibilities may include computer-controlled operation of multiple equipment types such as notching, vacuum drying (VD), stacking, tap-welding, and packaging.
Operator I needs to be able to operate 0~1/3 of all tasks within a single production process:
- [Notching] A process of notching/cutting electrodes (cathode, anode) to a specified size in the stack-type battery assembly line
- [VD] A process of drying the electrodes that will be fed to the assembly line of stack-type secondary batteries
- [Tap-welding] A process of welding tab and foil of stacked jelly roll and attaching a protective tape
- [Packaging] A process of inserting the tab-welded jelly roll into a molded pouch, filling it with electrolyte, and sealing the four sides of the pouch to prevent water inflow
Additionally, responsibilities include conducting quality checks, engage in trouble-shooting and basic equipment maintenance throughout the production process, and collecting qualifying products and package for shipment.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED
- Quality related experiences preferred
- Basic Computer & Math Skills
- Wage starting from $17/hour & $1 night shift premium (the premium only applies to the night shifts)
- Health & Life insurance offered after probation review
- Free Lunch provided on all shifts
- Employee appreciating programs including the Employee of the Month, the Team of the Month, Attendance Bonus & many more