If you are a Senior Software Engineer with experience, please read on!
As a leader in Call Tracking and Optimization, our technology is all about helping businesses grow. Were passionate about pushing our capabilities beyond what any other basic call tracking company can deliver. Thats why we need people who want to make a difference.
What You Will Be Doing
- Participating in the development, code reviews, testing, deployment, and delivery of large-scale software applications, systems, and services.
What You Need for this PositionExperience With
- AWS and/or GCP
- Kubernetes and/or Docker
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary $120k-$160k depending on experience
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k matching
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Get the week after Christmas off!
So, if you are a Senior Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Jimmy RowlandEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : JR19-1705474 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Jimmy Rowland - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.